terms and conditions
This website is owned and operated by Forged Spirits Ltd, Company No: 11586088. Registered address: 6 Howcroft court, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 6TP. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Forged Spirits Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Howcroft Court, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 6TP. Our company is registered in England and the registration number is 11586088. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must not access this site if you are under the legal drinking age of your country.
- Coupon codes can’t be used with sale items or bundle deals.
- You must not buy alcohol from this website if you are under the legal age to do so.
- You must not buy alcohol for anybody under the legal drinking age for your country. We take child protection seriously and will seek prosecution for anyone buying alcohol for underage people.
- You must not send content from this site to anybody under the legal drinking age for your country.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not infringe or disrupt this site from functioning, exposing it to viruses, spam, hacking, security breaching, denial of service attacks or any other action that may cause disruption.
- Forged Spirits Ltd can not guarantee this site is free from viruses.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Full payment for your order will be taken at the time of your order.
- The following payment methods are accepted: Visa / Amex / Mastercard / Paypal.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back until you have contacted us first.
* Any item not in its original condition
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 6 Howcroft Court, Wakefield, WF2 6TP, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 6 Howcroft Court, Wakefield, WF2 6TP, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.